The firmware is the operating system. As any computer system, it is periodically updated. We strongly suggest you update yours as soon as the latest one is released.
Download Archos 53 Titanium OS v 20131014.122024 (352MB)
How to install a firmware.
Download the restore software.
Use our software if you need to restore your device to factory settings either because it froze on the boot screen or doesn't start. This operation will delete all data and content on your device.
By Ville on May 11, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Older ThreadsNewer ThreadsLatest Threads
- Archos launches four new phones - Jun 14, 2017
- Archos Intros Diamond 2 Plus With 4gb Of Ram, 6-inch Qhd Diamond 2 Note - Feb 18, 2016
- Archos Updates Its Oxygen Line With Three New Tablets - Feb 17, 2016
- Archos Announces The 50d Oxygen Coming In May For £129 - Feb 11, 2016
- Archos unveils three new smartphones, one runs Windows 10 - Aug 26, 2015