The first-generation ZenWatch from Asus has received an official price cut in the US. A quick look at the Taiwanese company's online store in the country reveals that the wearable device is now available for just $99.
The model on offer is the silver/rose gold variant featuring a tan strap. Third party retailer Best Buy is also selling the same model for $99, but it's currently on back-order, with no specific shipping date mentioned.
Other third party retailers are currently selling the smartwatch at much higher price - for example, Amazon US has the same model listed for $130.
Source | Best Buy | Amazon
By Lilly on Jan 31, 2016 at 2:01 AM
- Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition with Intel Z3590 chip goes official - Jan 26, 2016
- Asus unveils the Pegasus 5000 in China - Jan 22, 2016
- Asus Zenfone Zoom lands in the US in early February for $399 - Jan 4, 2016
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser gets early release in India after record pre-orders - Sep 8, 2015
- Check the ASUS IFA press conference live here - Sep 3, 2015
- Asus Zenfone Zoom with 13MP camera and 3x optical zoom now available for purchase in US - Feb 1, 2016
- Asus Unveils Zenpad M Series Slates With Adam Administration Tools - Feb 18, 2016
- ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Deluxe surface in possible renders - Apr 4, 2016
- Asus Zenfone Zoom and Zenfone 2 Laser getting sizable updates - Apr 7, 2016
- Asus ZenBeam E1 is a palm-sized projector compatible with PCs, phones, and media streamers - Jun 24, 2016
- Asus Zenfone V is official: 5.2" FullHD display, 23MP camera, Snapdragon 820 - Sep 17, 2017
- Asus IFA event starts soon, watch the livestream here - Aug 30, 2017
- Asus Zenfone 4 Pro appears in Italy [Updated] - Jul 30, 2017
- Android Wear 2.0 update starts hitting smaller ZenWatch 2 units as well - Jul 21, 2017
- New high-end Asus smartphone certified for Bluetooth 5.0 - Jul 20, 2017