Huawei Mate 9 was launched six months ago but is still an amazing device, thanks to its flagship chipset Kirin 960 and the dual camera by Leica. And now you can get a refurbished unit for $379.99 from Best Buy that makes it amazing value for money.
Choosing this option, you save $220 off the original price of $599.99, but with a catch. The phone is refurbished, so it may have some minor scratches, but should work like new. Its warranty is limited to 90 days though.
The listing reveals the phone is compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as some small carriers. There is no mention of Verizon or Sprint, though.
The Mate 9 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. There is a hybrid dual SIM slot and a circular fingerprint scanner on the back. Best Buy says the phone is available until June 23, but with such price, it may be gone sooner.
By Lilly on Jun 15, 2017 at 11:38 PM
- BlackBerry KEYone goes on sale in Netherlands - Jun 15, 2017
- iPad Pro 9.7 gets $150 cheaper just as the 10.5" and new 12.9" models become available - Jun 14, 2017
- Pokemon Go downloads cross 750 million mark - Jun 12, 2017
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ for $600 and $700 in US - Jun 12, 2017
- LG K3 (2017) up for grabs in US for $20 - Apr 27, 2017
- Trade-in your old phone and get up to $350 discount on Samsung Galaxy S8 - Jun 19, 2017
- Pixel and Pixel XL cases are half the price on Google Play Store - Jun 21, 2017
- LG G5 drops to $250 in US - Jun 29, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (international variants) receive price cuts - Jun 29, 2017
- Vodafone launches the Smart V8 - Jun 29, 2017
- Deal: LG G6 drops to $119.76 with Sprint installment plan - Yesterday at 9:40 AM
- Deal: Save $350 on Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8/S8+ - Yesterday at 9:38 AM
- Deal: Google drops Pixel C price to £299 - Nov 13, 2017
- BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition now available in Australia - Oct 25, 2017
- Oculus Go unveiled: a $200 standalone VR headset - Oct 12, 2017