The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge have made an appearance through the FCC. Although the phone will not be announced until February 21, Samsung is getting a head start and preparing the logistics before launch.
The model numbers for the S7 sand S7 edge are SM-G930A and SM-G935A, respectively. While these documents don’t contain images of the alleged devices, they do contain the many variant model numbers for either model of the device.
As usual, the FCC docs also list the various bands, connectivity options, and certifications like Bluetooth, Dual-band Wi-Fi, and NFC.
The S7 and S7 Edge will feature either a 5.2 inch screen or a larger 5.7 inch screen if you opt for the edge display. It’s powered by either an Exynos 8890 or a Snapdragon 820 as suggested.
Source | Via
By Shell on Feb 5, 2016 at 6:49 AM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow beta seeding to selected Galaxy Note5 units in the US - Feb 3, 2016
- Samsung confirms Galaxy S7 edge, wide and narrow edge features will be supported - Feb 3, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7 camera to protrude just 0.8mm - Feb 2, 2016
- Exynos version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) gets benchmarked - Feb 1, 2016
- Leaked Samsung Galaxy S7 photo shows the back design - Feb 1, 2016
- Samsung announces Galaxy A5 and A7 for India - Feb 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro shows up on Zauba - Feb 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016) pass Bluetooth SIG certification - Feb 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7 said to last two days on a single charge - Feb 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7 for T-Mobile benchmarked, Snapdragon 820 delivers - Feb 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) and Galaxy Tab A with Android 7.1.1 on board spotted in benchmarks - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt gets Nougat update - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 GFXBench outing reveals octa-core CPU, Android 7.1.1 Nougat - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 spotted running Android 8.0 Oreo - Sep 16, 2017
- Samsung Pay launch in France seems imminent - Sep 13, 2017
Infinity Samsung software v1.03 Aug 18, 2017
Tizen 2.4 Beta SDK has been released to developers Aug 24, 2015