What's new
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HOW TO SOLVE LG G3,G4 RESTART PROBLEM LG TOOL

hackerown

Registered ✔

mobile solutions this channel is created specially for users who want learn differen techniques i.e mobile flashing,frq lock,samsung lock,Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.Please select recovery mode in kies & try again. samsung note 4 update done by kies thas was failed by odin flasher. An error has occured while updating the device software .Use the Emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software. and many more about all Samsung,Sony,htc,Nokia,Iphone,Blackberry

Last edited by a moderator:

sajidali034398

Registered ✔
Hay bro. ...lhave lg g3 d855. I wont start so i downloaded the flash tool and the tot file of lg g3 d855at ..and dll file ...but every time it says that ...modle nuber error or some thing like that allthough its the right file ...please can u help !!!!!

hackerown

Registered ✔
Hi. Trying to flash my LG G4 as it's stuck in reboot but I can't even get the flashtool running. Getting parallel lock key not detected error. Spent another 2 hours trying to youtube tutorial that one. Any advice?

amjadmughal

Registered ✔

I bought a Canadian D852 and it was already flashed...so how could I know about the original phone carrier, so I can be sure about which firmware to install?

wontrrr

Registered ✔
hi my lg g4 stuck on logo I make update with lg brige but doesn't help I have to try yours or not I mean its the same or not