It’s becoming increasingly clear that design trends, pushing for even thinner devices, are ferociously clashing with the slow advancements in battery technology. Learning to accept that, Oppo has been going down a different road, focusing on fast charging as the obvious compromise.
The company is very proud of its developments in the field and took on no other but industry heavyweight Qualcomm, claiming the American solution to be inferior.
Well, Oppo has now released a promo video to advertise its VOOC fast charging tech featuring a hard-partying company mascot, which wakes up after last night with his phone’s battery almost fully drained.
Aided by a mate, he plugs the fast charger and dozes off for a half hour, only to find the device close to 83% charged, when he wakes up again. Not only that, but there appears to be another poke at Qualcomm as the mascot is seemingly awakened by a press event video, which claims that the San Diego company’s tech is the fastest on the market.
By Princess on Mar 31, 2015 at 10:36 AM
- Latest Windows 10 build bundles the new Project Spartan web browser - Mar 31, 2015
- CPU Spy monitors your Android CPU states by the second, now with Material Design - Mar 31, 2015
- Spotify-powered PlayStation Music goes live for PS4, PS3 - Mar 31, 2015
- MediaTek Helio is a new family of high-end mobile chipsets - Mar 30, 2015
- MediaTek's new Helio chipset lineup to take on Qualcomm's and Samsung's finest, due out Q2 2015 - Mar 30, 2015
- Xiaomi unveils 55″ 4K TV with soundbar and subwoofer - Mar 31, 2015
- OnePlus launches limited edition DR-1 drone for $20 - Apr 1, 2015
- Google Japan announces a breakthrough “keyboardless keyboard” a party horn input accessory - Apr 1, 2015
- Nikon announces the 1 J5 mirrorless camera - Apr 2, 2015
- Acer outs all-in-one Chrome OS touchscreen desktop - Apr 2, 2015
- Razer is going to announce something on Nov 1, and it could be a smartphone - Oct 12, 2017
- Android Pay passes 1,000 supported financial institutions - Oct 3, 2017
- MediaTek likely to launch entry segment chipset with 18:9 support at IMC - Sep 27, 2017
- Android Oreo update for Essential Phone coming soon - Sep 19, 2017
- Understanding HDR: cameras and displays - Sep 17, 2017
Need this file : Torque DROIDZ Easy Dec 16, 2016