- Jan 4, 2015
- Reaction score
How To Flash Noir A6 ROM:
- Install CWM recovery for A6, if you don’t already have it. Click here.
- Download system partition from here. Extract via 7zip to a folder named “restore”.
- Download this zip file. Extract the contents (boot.img, recovery.img and nandroid.md5) to the folder created above.
- Place this folder on your sdcard inside: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ So that all files can be found in: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/restore/
- Turn off your phone and start it in recovery mode by pressing volume UP + volume down + power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back again. -> mounts and storage -> format /system
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> restore. Choose the folder “restore”
OR if you don’t want boot.img and recovery.img to be changed, skip step 9 and perform:
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder “restore”
Last edited by a moderator: