- Feb 13, 2012
- Reaction score
The wait is over ! LeWa ICS OS is fully functional and only custom ROM for Qmobile Noir A8 is here. LeWa translated from Chinese means “Funny or Happy or Merry ” Frog It is fast, Smooth, fully Customizable, beautiful User Interface with lots of features as it stands out from rest of the other customized firmwares.
This is a Flash-able Zip file that can be flashed only from ClockWorkMod Recovery ( CWMR ) . Make sure that your phone is ROOTED before Installing ClockWorkMod Recovery. If your phone is not ROOTED than first Root Procedure and require files are there on the post click the post below :-NOTE: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
GSMDUDE1 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE
IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE.
How to Root Qmobile Noir A8 Step By Step method
How To Extend the System Storage from 1 GB to 2.46 GB Kindly check the post and follow the procedure ( download Zip )
Than continue with the method below to PORT LeWa )
AND FOR INSTALLING CWMR:
1) First install MTKtools from playstore. Updated Link II ( RECOVERY.IMG )
2) Download CWMR( Recovery.img ) and copy recovery.img in zip file to SDcard.
3) Select recovery update from SD-Card
This is our first port of Lewa on A8, we have tried our best to make sure that it is bug free as much as we can. We are constantly going to update with new features and improvements.
- Awesome UI
- Preformance and Tweaks Added!
- Based on Lewa OS
- Added Xperia Z swipe keyboard.
- Remove chinese lanuage and unnecessary apps
- Many More Cool Features Waiting For You
- LEWA Team
- Master Shifu yuweng(xda) for his awesome porting guide and tools.
Follow these steps very carefully:
ROM Download Links:
Qmobile Noir A8 - needrom
Lewa_A8 - Dropbox
1. Download Lewa_A8_INCPak.com_v1.zip
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup.
Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Lewa_A8_INCPak.com_v1.zip” –> Select “Yes”
11. Go back to main menu and select Reboot.