If you have your heart set on a OnePlus X handset and don't particularly mind an open-box or refurbished unit, then India's Overcart is promising units just for you - as low as INR 12,799 (about €170).
The devices in question are the cheaper Onyx version and as expected prices and conditions will vary. However, they all come with a six-month manufacturer warranty from OnePlus, bringing some extra reassurance to the deals.
The sale itself will start on February 15 at precisely 2PM and as an extra bonus, you can also register over at the Overcart website for a notification beforehand. If this sounds a little sketchy to you, there is always the option to buy a brand new one from OnePlus, now invite-free, but it will cost you around $250 and even more in euro - €270.
Source | Via
By Gators on Feb 13, 2016 at 12:43 AM
- OnePlus X will no longer require invites to purchase - Jan 29, 2016
- OxygenOS 2.2.0 for the OnePlus X is rolling out today - Jan 26, 2016
- OnePlus One gets an official OxygenOS 2.1.4 ROM - Jan 23, 2016
- Cyanogen OS 12.1.1 update brings Cortana on the OnePlus One - Jan 6, 2016
- OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei apologizes for the OnePlus 2 delay - Sep 11, 2015
- Leaked Video Gives Us A First Glimpse Of The Oneplus 3 - Feb 18, 2016
- OnePlus X gets a price cut in India - Apr 3, 2016
- OnePlus One's Marshmallow update in final testing - Apr 7, 2016
- Silk White OnePlus One now back in stock, why would you want a 16GB phone though? - Apr 10, 2016
- OnePlus One Marshmallow update now seeding - Apr 10, 2016
- OnePlus has been collecting very specific usage data - Oct 11, 2017
- You can now buy the colorful OnePlus 5 JCC+ in Europe - Oct 3, 2017
- OnePlus 5 to have a soft launch in Australia on August 29 - Aug 24, 2017
- You can now have an 8GB RAM 128GB storage OnePlus 5 in Slate Gray - Aug 22, 2017
- Video shows a negligible difference in performance with 8GB OnePlus 5 - Jul 9, 2017