Samsung will be announcing its latest Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 in India next week. The company has already sent out invites for the launch, which will be happening in Bangalore on June 20.
The Galaxy Tab S3is the latest large screen tablet by Samsung and a successor to the Tab S2 from last year. It has a 9.7-inch, 2048x1536 resolution Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, stereo speakers, and a 6000mAh battery. It also comes with Samsung’s S Pen for note taking and drawing.
Pricing and availability information will be released on launch day.
By Alaina on Jun 18, 2017 at 2:24 AM
- Samsung is reportedly working on a rugged Galaxy Tab Active 2 - Jun 16, 2017
- Galaxy Tab S2 to Android Nougat - Jun 16, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy J7 could be in line for a Nougat update - Jun 12, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) could be made official today - Jun 5, 2017
- Samsung Z4 Tizen 3.0-Powered Smartphone With 4.5-Inch Display Launched, Coming First - May 13, 2017
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S8+ now available in UK - Jun 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ get exclusive Play Music feature, but you can too - Jun 19, 2017
- Samsung 'Intent' on Continuing Note Brand Despite Note 7 Fires, Will Reveal Galaxy No - Jun 21, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (2015) on Verizon starts getting Nougat - Jun 27, 2017
- Samsung to focus on 6nm chips instead of 7nm - Jun 28, 2017
- Samsung Pay expands to Mexico - Yesterday at 9:41 AM
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) and Galaxy Tab A with Android 7.1.1 on board spotted in benchmarks - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt gets Nougat update - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 GFXBench outing reveals octa-core CPU, Android 7.1.1 Nougat - Sep 19, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 spotted running Android 8.0 Oreo - Sep 16, 2017