There’s a mobile conference going on in Shenzhen and one of the presentations held an interesting slide – one relating to the iPhone 8. The slide features an image of the device, though this could be just a placeholder.
Still, the slide lists the salient specs: 5.8” OLED display with 2.5D glass and 3D Touch. Touch ID is still around, however the chart doesn’t point out its exact location. Apple has some ideas where that might go.
Some designs indicated that the earpiece will be cut out of the screen, similar to the Essential phone, but this isn’t reflected in the slide (again, it’s most likely just a placeholder image).
By Lilly on Jun 15, 2017 at 11:40 PM
- Two new iPad Pro ads are out, focusing on power and the Apple Pencil - Jun 12, 2017
- Taiwan to get its first Apple Store soon - Jun 12, 2017
- Install iOS 11 Beta on Your iDevice Now [No Computer/No UDID Registration/No Dev] - Jun 11, 2017
- iOS 11 file manager app and split view drag and drop leaked ahead of keynote - Jun 5, 2017
- Stream Live WWDC 2017 Keynote [Mac,iOS,Android,Window,Apple TV] - Jun 5, 2017
- Apple Seeds Second Beta of iOS 11 to Developers - Jun 21, 2017
- Check out the new iOS 11 screenshot interface in action - Jun 24, 2017
- Apple is now selling refurbished Apple Pencil for a massive $14 discount - Jun 27, 2017
- iOS 11 Public beta 1 now available for download - Jun 27, 2017
- Apple Seeds Fifth Beta of iOS 10.3.3 to Developers - Jun 29, 2017
- Apple Releases iOS 11.1.2 With Fix for Unresponsive iPhone X Display in Cold Temperat - Friday at 9:00 AM
- Some Apple iPhone X units facing an earphone bug - Nov 13, 2017
- Apple to launch three new iPhone X-like devices next year - Nov 13, 2017
- iOS 11.1.1 Update Available - Nov 10, 2017
- Apple India now provides international warranty on iPhones - Oct 25, 2017