Sony has detailed the availability and pricing of its new X lineup for the US. Breaking up with the carrier model, the smartphones will be sold by major retailers like Best Buy, Amazon, and B&H, instead.
Sony Xperia X Performance
The Xperia X will be the one to pave the way, with a release date set for June 26, and a price tag of $550. If you want to go on either side of the X in terms of price and features, you'd need to wait until July 17, when the Xperia XA and Xperia X Performance will become available, at $280 and $700, respectively.
And then a whole month after the pioneer, the Xperia XA Ultra phablet will arrive, on July 24 to be precise. The 6-incher will set you back $370.
By Alexa on May 31, 2016 at 11:31 PM
- Oppomart lists the Zuk Z2 for $299 well ahead of launch - May 31, 2016
- Are you running Android 6.0 Marshmallow? - May 29, 2016
- Buy one Verizon Desire 526, get a second free - May 28, 2016
- Pebble Time currently going for just £79 in UK - May 28, 2016
- Microsoft promo shaves $150 off the prices of the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book - May 27, 2016
- Pre-orders for Blocks modular smartwatch are now live - Jun 10, 2016
- Microsoft offering discounts up to $1,000 on select Windows PCs - Jun 19, 2016
- Lumia 550 with T-Mobile SIM kit for just $99 - Jun 19, 2016
- BlackBerry Priv now going for just $299.99 - Jun 21, 2016
- Nova Launcher Prime again down to $1 - Jun 22, 2016
- Oculus Go unveiled: a $200 standalone VR headset - Oct 12, 2017
- Google Home deals aplenty: single unit for $109, two-pack for $199.99 - Oct 10, 2017
- Amazon drops Echo Show price by $30 - Oct 10, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) arrives in India for $275 - Oct 10, 2017
- Deal: Grab a 128GB Google Pixel for just $609.99, 128GB Pixel XL for only $649.99 - Sep 16, 2017