1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z8 [STOCK ROM][QMobile Z8][L5510][WIKO RIDGE 4G|Blu Life One(2015)] Lollipop5.0.2 ROOTED

Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Talha Masood, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Talha Masood

Talha Masood Junior Member
    Pakistan
    Registered ✔

NOTE-1:
    I'm not a developer or something even near to that. All information provided here is copied from different internet sources and according to best of my knowledge.
    I have created this flashable zip myself and tried this on QMobile Z8 only. It's similar to Wiko Ridge 4G and Blu Life One (2015) in hardware specifications.
    I'll not be responsible for any harm to you or your device. It works perfectly for me. You may try it on your own risk.
    Save / backup your data before continuing.

NOTE-2:
    This flashable zip flashes SYSTEM and BOOT partitions only. If you face ROM abnormal behavior like signals issue, charging problem, device heat up etc. you may flash other partitions as explained here.
    Read here more about partitions.

REQUIREMENTS
    To flash zip, CUSTOM RECOVERY must be installed. If you don't have one, get here.
    If your device is bricked and doesn't boot, try flashing factory firmware as explained here. Even if Download Mode isn't accessible, get official support for your device and pray for it.

STEPS
    1. Download QMobile Z8 Stock ROM Lollipop 5.0.2 Rooted flashable unsigned zip and place it on SD Card or Internal Memory (if you don't going to wipe it).
    2. Reboot into Recovery.
    3. Install ROM zip.
    4. Wipe DALVIK-CACHE, CACHE & DATA.
    5. Reboot. Ignore "No OS Installed" warning (if it comes).
    6. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Android

Android Well-Known Member
    Pakistan
    Registered ✔

Devices:
    Google Pixel
    • Like Like x 1