Xiaomi is all set to unveil its Mi 5 flagship today in China. If you recall, there have been rumors that the company could announce another device at the event. Looks like now we have some idea on what that device would be.
A leaked poster from Chinese retailer Suning reveals the Xiaomi Mi 4S, and reports say this would be the second device that will be unveiled at the event.
The leak also reveals some of the Mi 4S' specs. It is powered by a Snapdragon 808 chipset and sports a 5-inch full HD display. The handset features a 13MP rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and dual LED flash, as well as a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Needless to say, none of this has been officially confirmed. But that won't take long as the event is set to begin shortly.
By Lilly on Feb 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM
- Watch the Xiaomi Mi 5 launch event here - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi skyrocketed number of wearables sold in 2015 - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus specs and prices outed by a retailer - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 landing in India next week - Feb 22, 2016
- Xiaomi Mi 5 - Specs [mwc 2016 Coverage] - Feb 21, 2016
- Xiaomi announces Mi 4s in China - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi announces Mi 5 at MWC 2016 - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi Mi 5 prices start at $300, will be available on March 1 - Feb 24, 2016
- Watch just how good is the new Xiaomi Mi5's OIS - Feb 24, 2016
- Xiaomi unveils curved 65" Mi TV 3S with 4K Samsung screen - Mar 23, 2016
- Xiaomi launches Mi Mix 2 flagship in India - Oct 10, 2017
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 live image leaked with 18:9 full screen - Oct 9, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition launched - Sep 16, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi 5X gets a stable Android One ROM port - Sep 13, 2017
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 now available in limited edition Lake Blue - Sep 3, 2017